CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE
Our intention is to continue to trade during this time. Whilst doing so we have (and will) provide the safest possible environment for our patrons, staff and all visitors to our bottle shops.
The procedures are guided by the recommendations from SA Health. Our staff have been, and will continue to be, briefed on changing circumstances and subsequent policies in order to provide the safest possible environment that we can offer.
Our first round of procedures were implemented on Monday March 16th. These changes will be reviewed and further policies implemented as required on a daily basis.
Important points to note:
- All staff showing symptoms have been asked to seek medical advice prior to coming to work
- If you, our customers, are experiencing symptoms please refrain from coming to our bottle shops
- Our bottle shops will continue to be professionally cleaned daily
- Staff will be regularly sanitising all regularly touched surfaces including door handles, counter tops and related surfaces, EFTPOS terminals and tills
- Hand sanitiser will be made available for patrons
- We are operating as a cashless venue, we can only accept Card Payments (Credit & Debit cards)
These are unprecedented times and we are committed to offering the safest possible environment for you, your families and friends. Your cooperation and understanding is appreciated.