393 Main Road, Coromandel Valley, SA, 5051, Coromandel Valley
The Duck is a charming, relaxed pub, with the ideal atmosphere for catching up with friends, having a family meal or for celebrating that special occasion.
Situated just 30 minutes from the CBD in the picturesque Adelaide Hills suburb of Coromandel Valley.
The Duck boasts homely fireplaces surrounded by comfy chesterfields, a picturesque verandah, private atrium seating, open plan dining room and an adjoining front bar. All this is complemented by a tantalizing menu, extensive drinks list and a friendly team of staff to ensure your experience with us leaves you wanting to come back time again.
The Duck can cater for a wide range of function styles and has gorgeous gardens to compliment any special photographs that may be required. We have a variety of entertainment to enjoy over the weekend as well as daily happy hours.
- Live Music - HartBurn Duo - 18/04/2021 - 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Live Music - Madz Winter Duo - 25/04/2021 - 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Live Music - Ben Whittington - 02/05/2021 - 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Tasting Australia | Duck at The Duck - 04/05/2021 - 05/05/2021 - 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Mother's Day - 09/05/2021 - 11:30 am - 8:30 pm
- Live Music - HartBurn - 09/05/2021 - 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Live Music - Ella Ion - 16/05/2021 - 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Live Music - Madz Winter Duo - 23/05/2021 - 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Live Music - Cliff Koma - 30/05/2021 - 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm